This is a repeating eventjanuary 11, 2023 6:30 am
Lost In Ibiza
After a two year absence, Lost In Ibiza boat party is back for summer 2022 celebrating ten years at sea. Sailing from San Antonio every Wednesday from 15 June until 5 October, Lost In Ibiza provides a sunset trip through the underground
After a two year absence, Lost In Ibiza boat party is back for summer 2022 celebrating ten years at sea.
Sailing from San Antonio every Wednesday from 15 June until 5 October, Lost In Ibiza provides a sunset trip through the underground world of House music while cruising along the beautiful Ibiza coastline.
Leaving the San Antonio harbour at 18:00 (17:00 for departures from September), you can enjoy some of the hottest acts on the double-decked 200 capacity catamaran, equipped with a thumping Funktion 1 sound system.
To give you an idea, some of the acts on the boat in past years included Alan Fitzpatrick, Jamie Roy, Doorly, Max Chapman, Richy Ahmed and Detlef amongst others. This is one of the few boat parties to have big-name underground DJs.
The pre-party starts before boarding the boat at Rio Ibiza in San Antonio’s harbour. There you check-in for the boat, get your wristband for Paradise and get to enjoy the views from its rooftop terrace .
After returning to land, the fun then continues if you’ve upgraded to the package deal: The Lost In Paradise combo includes a free bus on Wednesday night after the boat, taking you directly to Amnesia and into one of the island’s most talked-about parties, Jamie Jones’ Paradise.
This year you get to choose between two ticket types:
• Lost At Sea ticket includes the warm-up at Rio Ibiza and the boat party with two drinks (beer, sangria, wine, water or soft drinks)
• Lost In Paradise combo ticket: includes the warm-up at Rio Ibiza, the boat party (two drinks included; beer, sangria, wine, water or soft drinks) as well as free bus and entry to Paradise at Amnesia on Wednesday night
- The Lost At Sea ticket includes the boat party with two drinks included (choice of beer, sangria, wine, water and other soft drinks) and the warm up at Rio bar and restaurant
- The Lost In Paradise combo ticket also includes free bus and entry to Paradise at Amnesia on Wednesday night (entry strictly before midnight). The free bus to the venue departs the San Antonio bus station at 23:00 (be there at least ten minutes prior to departure). If you miss the bus or want to make your own travel arrangements, you must arrive at Amnesia by 23:30 to guarantee entry by midnight
- Boat departure times: regular schedule 18:00 – 21:30. September and October schedule 17:00 – 20:30 because of the earlier sunset. Final check-in time at Rio is 16:30 June to August, and 15:30 from September
- Please do NOT go directly to the harbour – you MUST check-in at the pre-party at bar Rio Ibiza. There are no refunds for late arrivals at either ticket exchange or boat, so please arrive promptly
- Coming on board is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is fully insured under Spanish law, we expect responsible behaviour at all times while at sea
- Lost In Ibiza is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats or receive a refund
- Lost In Ibiza reserves the right to reschedule the boat tour to another time within 24 hours with no refund, if the boat company deems weather or mechanical problems make it impossible for boats to sail
- The sale and/or use of drugs are strictly prohibited under Spanish law
(Wednesday) 6:30 am - 9:30 am