This is a repeating eventfebruary 14, 2023 1:00 pmfebruary 18, 2023 1:00 pm
Yokubo Ibiza Boat Day
16feb1:00 pm4:00 pmYokubo Ibiza Boat DayIbiza's first and only Reggaeton boat trip
Yokubo Ibiza Boat Day is a brand new excursion taking off from Playa d’en Bossa in 2022. This trip combines attentive service, good vibrations and the best Reggaeton music against a paradisiacal setting. If you want fun,
Yokubo Ibiza Boat Day is a brand new excursion taking off from Playa d’en Bossa in 2022. This trip combines attentive service, good vibrations and the best Reggaeton music against a paradisiacal setting. If you want fun, look no further.
Yokubo offers a fun atmosphere, on board entertainment, premium drinks and VIP lounge beds, but what makes it stand out is its music policy. Basically, it’s the one and only boat day catering to the ever-growing Latin music market.
Sailing 13:00 to 16:00 at the height of the day, Yokubo Ibiza Boat is three hours of pure fun. You can choose from Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday departures to suit your schedule. (Saturdays 12:00 – 15:00)
Your ticket is inclusive of the open bar, which includes refreshing drinks such as beer, sangria and soft drinks. You will be fed with a traditional Ibiza lunch – the island’s star dish, seafood paella. Alternatively, there is a vegan option.
The trip includes swim stops, so you can choose to dive into the warm, turquoise Mediterranean or recline on a Balinese bed. On board entertainment comes from the Yokubo animation team and its entourage of podium dancers, while there’s also the offer of games and water activities.
Yokubo Ibiza Boat Day includes:
– welcome drink
– three hour afternoon sailing
– open bar inclusive of beer, sangria and soft drinks
– long drinks and cocktails are available to buy as extra
– seafood paella or vegan option for lunch
– VIP service
– water activities and gogo dancers
IMPORTANT INFO – PLEASE READ
- Check-in: 12:15 at the jetty in front of Bar Albatros near the Torre del Mar hotel. Saturday 11:15. Google map link
- Departure: 13:00. Saturday 12:00
- Return: 16:00. Saturday 15:00
- Adults only
- Included in the price: welcome drink, lunch, entertainment, open bar including beer, sangria and soft drinks (including water). Long drinks and premium drinks can be bought at the bar.
- Activities: Games, swim stop, go-go girls, Reggaeton DJ
- If you have any special food requirements, such as gluten intolerance or if you are vegetarian, please let us know before the excursion. The number to call is on your ticket confirmation email.
- Coming on board is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is fully insured under Spanish law, we expect responsible behaviour at all times while at sea.
- Yokubo Ibiza Boat Day is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats or receive a refund.
- Yokubo Ibiza Boat Day reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, if the boat company deems weather or mechanical problems make it impossible for boats to sail.
- If you arrive to the boat after above times, you will not be allowed to board the boat, this point will be strictly adhered to.
- The sale and/or use of drugs are strictly prohibited under Spanish law.
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm